Associazione Concertistica Romana
The Concert Roman Association under the artistic direction of Maestro Carlo Magni has been operating since 1992 in the field of music making productions of live music and activities for educational purposes. Honorary President is the Master Bruno Canino, founding partner is the Master Nicola Samale which together with Maestro Carlo Magni works continuously to the design of paths taken by the Association.
Honorary President: Bruno Canino
Vice-president: Sandra La Penna
Artistic Director: Carlo Magni
Secretary-general: Nicola Tomasso Firmani
In these twenty years the initiatives brought to the attention of professionals and the public have been very many, here we mention only the most important and illustrative of the spirit that has animated and still drives our business:
- under the patronage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Embassy of Italy in Buenos Aires: GALA ITALIAN tour in Argentina in the city of La Plata, Buenos Aires, Bahia Blanca Mendoza, soloists L. Giannini, M. Bruno, A. De Lucia, R. Marcucci pianist S. Arnaldi, December 1993;
- with the sponsorship of the Lazio Region: Master Class “Methodological Principles of Interpretation” held by M ° Piero Rattalino at Teatro Ghione, Rome (March 1993);
- with the sponsorship of the Lazio Region: Conference on ‘The Symphonies of Anton Bruckner speaker Nicola Samale, December 1993;
- under the patronage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Consulate General of Italy in Montreal and the Italian Embassy in Lima: GALA ITALIAN, tours in Peru and Canada; soloists L. Giannini, N. Policicchio, A. De Lucia, R. Marcucci pianist M. Woodworm, December 1994;
- Co-production with the Festival Theatre Dance Music of Fermo: GALA ITALIAN the tenor Andrea Bocelli, soprano S. Donzelli, Italian International Orchestra, music by Rossini-Donizetti-Verdi-Puccini, director C. Magni, August 1995;
- Under the patronage of the Lazio Region, Central Cistercian Studies and Industrial Union of Frosinone: New Year’s Concert at the Abbey of Casamari, Mozart, Chamber Orchestra of Rome, Annuntiatae Choir Cantores, oboe soloist R. Jugs, choirmaster F. Belli Director C. Magni, December 1996;
- Under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affar the Embassy of Italy in Egypt: GALA ITALIAN “Gaetano Donizetti” at the Cairo Opera House to mark the bicentenary of the birth of composer from Bergamo, soloists S. Donzelli, M. Scogna, S. Dry, R. Cruciani, R. Marcucci, G. Ruberti Director C. Magni, October 1997;
- Under the patronage of the President of the Republic of Korea at the Rome Opera House 4, 5 December 2000 premiere of the opera in three acts Heroic-Yi Sun-Sin music director Nicola Nicola Samale Samale;
- With the support of the Lazio Region, the Ministry of Heritage and Culture, the Biblioteca Angelica, the Polish Institute in Rome, the city of Latin America, the Keepers of the Lazio region, IMAIE, the Italian Red Cross and the Environmental Association Marevivo: PIANO FESTIVAL OF ROME from 2002 to the present day for eleven editions cosecutive;
- Under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Embassy of Italy in New Delhi, sponsored by the European Community, sponsor: Oberoi Hotel, Alitalia, Bulgari, Aur Sahara production of The Barber of Seville by G. Rossini, November 22, 03 Siri Fort Auditorium in New Delhi, 29 November 03 Jahmes Bhabha Theatre in Mumbai. Director C. Magni, directed by M Di Mattia;
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Embassy of Italy in Beirut GALA ITALIAN at the residence of the Prime Minister of Lebanon SE Fuad Siniora on the occasion of the Feast of the Lebanese Republic soloists C. Lombardozzi Toti, P. Hunter, M. Drapello, F. A. Blacks pianist A. Cama, November 22, 2005;
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Embassy of Italy in Pretoria Concert ANTIQUA MUSIC ITALICA in the cities of Pretoria on 2 December 2005 and Cape Town the day December 4th solo Zanasi, Adami, Ghelardino, Carpenè, Caruso;
- With the financing of a City of Power on 4 and 5 March 2006, representing the first time Lyric Opera in three acts “The Castle” by Nicola Samale directed by Tito Schipa Jr.;
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Embassy of Italy in Beirut GALA ITALIAN at the residence of the Auditorium of the UNESCO Palace in Beirut during the Lebanese Independence Day Soloists: E. Salucci, F. Schettino, D. Righeschi, F. A. Blacks pianist S. Ganeri March 24, 2007.
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the commission of the Government Commissioner for Expo Zaragoza GALA ITALIAN at the Expo Amphitheater July 9, 2008 soloists: soprano M. Sburlati. Mezzo-soprano P. Hunters, tenor C. Di Segni, baritone C. Finucci, Symphony Orchestra of Sabadell.
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the commission of the Government Commissioner for Expo Zaragoza ARBORE RENZO ITALIAN WITH ORCHESTRA at the Expo Amphitheater Sept. 6, 2008.
- With support of the Ministry of Heritage and Cultural Activities at the Book Fair Guadaljara RENZO ARBORE WITH ORCHESTRA ITALIAN November 29, 2008;
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ITALIAN GALA Theatre at the Mohammed V University in Rabat soloists. M.Sburlati, P. Hunter, C. Di Segni, C. Finucci pianist E. Lippi December 16, 2008.
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Embassy of Italy in Damascus GALA ITALIAN at the Opera House in Damascus with Syrian Philharmonic Orchestra, replica Aleppo, soloists: S. Froli, D. Righeschi, A. Diroma, A. Cama Director C. Magni • 3:05 June 2009;
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ITALIAN GALA Theatre at the Mohammed V University in Rabat soloists. S. Froli, T. Guaglianone, D. Righeschi, F. A. Blacks pianist A. Cama December 16, 2009.
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs GALA ITALIAN at the Theatre House Italy to Istanbul with a repeat at the Auditorium of the University of Bursa (Turkey) soloists. M. Sburlati,, P. Hunter, C. Di Segni, F. A. Blacks pianist A. Cama 19 and 21 December 2009.
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Embassy of Italy in Damascus: Great selection from The Barber of Seville by G. Rossini Opera House at the Dar al-Assad in Damascus, Latakia and the Teatro Comunale in the auditorium at the Sheraton Aleppo on days 1, 3, 5 June 2010 Cast: Syrian Symphony Orchestra, Rosina T. Guaglianone, Count D. Sotgiu, Figaro F. Blacks, director C. Magni.
- Under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Commissioner for Expo Shanghai Ennio Morricone with the Orchestra Roma Sinfonietta, Red Hall Expo Park Shangai2 June 2010.
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Embassy of Italy in Damascus: ITALIAN GALA celebrating the 150th anniversary of Italy at the Opera House Dar El Assad in Damascus (Main Hall) on 15 March 2011 Cast: Orchestra Syrian Symphony, soprano T. Guaglianone, mezzo P. Hunters, tenor G. Thalamus, baritone D. Serraiocco, director C. Magni.
- With support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Embassy of Italy in Hanoi, sponsor of the Italian Red Cross, Unicredit, Banca Popolare di Vicenza: ITALIAN GALA for the Feast of the Italian Republic at the local Opera House on June 2, 2012, performers: soprano L . Conte, mezzo P. Hunters, tenor D. Sotgiu, baritone J. Landowner, piano A. Cama.